- Deputy Senate President, Senator representing Delta Central, Sen. Ovie Omo Agege.
- His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Delta State, Sen. Dr Ifeanyi Okowa.
- Member Representing Ughelli North/South/Udu Federal Constituency, House of Representatives, Hon. Rev. Ejiroghene Waive
- Member representing Ughelli North 1, Delta State House of Assembly Hon. Oniyere Charles Whomrowho
- Executive Chairman, Ughelli North Local Government Ughelli – Hon. Godwin Adode
- The Honorable Commissioner for Basic and Secondary Education Chief Patrick Ukah
- Commissioner for Oil & Gas Ministry, Emma Amgbadugba
- Permanent Secretary Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education
- Head, Advocacy & Mentoring, Ministry of Basic & Secondary Education
- Chief Inspector of Education, Warri North Local Government Area Ughelli
- Representatives of Agbami Parties:
- The Group General Manager, NAPIMS
- Director, Deepwater & Production Sharing Contracts, Star Deepwater Petroleum Ltd,
- The Managing Director, Prime 127 Nigeria Limited
- The Managing Director, Equinor Nigeria Energy Company Limited
- Gentlemen of the Press
- Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen
It is my honor to join the Parties in the Agbami Field in welcoming you to this event. FAMFA is proud to contribute to the development of the education and health sectors of our country, Nigeria.
Through these projects, FAMFA is collaborating with our investment parties to provide educational infrastructures and improved healthcare delivery in our country.
We have been fulfilling our Corporate Social Responsibility role to Nigeria through our Social Investments in various parts of the country. We have completed several projects and have continued to implement more projects to improve healthcare delivery across the country, enhance quality education, and economic empowerment for our young ones.
We are happy that this block of classrooms is one of several other projects donated by the Agbami Parties, to various educational and health institutions across Nigeria, including 28 chest clinics and 39 science laboratories complexes, for the development of the health and education sectors. That is why we are pleased to be at this ceremony.
I congratulate the government and the people of Delta State and urge you to make the most use of these facilities.
Thank you for your kind attention.